I have pretty much completed my installation. I'm now at the tweaking stage, which for me could go on ... well ... forever! The tweaks are mostly with the sounds at this point.
Maya's computer died again, so her progress has stopped for now. Fingers crossed. The others are progressing in their own ways. Alpha had some questions about bots - she intends to use 3 bots which I will host on my Linux box at home. Eupalinos has had one or two script questions which I think we resolved.
So,a t this point, except for Maya's computer problems, I think we're more or less on track. We have started to talk about the flow from one installation to the next. Nothing decided yet. I do know that the TP point in the kiosk on the ground will have to change. Or perhaps the kiosk itself will have to go away for a while to make room for one built for the intallation. But we'll see when the time gets closer.
Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment