Thank you for inviting me to the YO=shi-kA+Ze residency in assosiation with Humlab. Its a great privilege for me to have space and an opportunity to grow in this environment.
After a gracious introduction to the residency from Goodwind Seiling i was enthusiastic about starting experiments. All i know of Humlab & Umeå university is that which i see online. Pictures and words in a datasphere. Its a very limited experience but it gave me some material to work with.
I took the information from a Humlab logo picture and fed it into the sculpt function in second life. It made an obscure glitch architecture. I textured it with a Humlab Youtube video ( the video entitled 'HUMlab under construction of stage two' caught my attention). I took a snap shot of myself beside the structure. My video program glitched numbers unexpectedly over my photo viewer.
Thus begining my exploration into the hack and the glitch at Yoshikaze.
No comments:
Post a Comment