Tuesday, 4 June 2013
The THIRD LIFE SANCTUARY
Where my RL counterpart for sure had wished that I would stood all day guard in LEA11 to see if Solo Mornington would pass by as a typewiter I decided to log in with a different viewer to sneak unnoticed into secondlife to enjoy my first testride on the horsetrack from the THIRD LIFE SANCTUARY I am constructing in Humlab. It was a glorius ride. The horse was so exited to be let out an inventory that I had to use all my riding skills to keep him on track (as the track is very high in the sky and we don't want a horse with a broken neck on the first day). The first floor has now chaise longues to view a totaly relaxed daycycle, on the second floor you can rehearse your dancing derwisj skills, The third floor let you have a nice boxing workout and above that you can ride a bike or horse........SOON. As you first have to have a Third Life Avatar. But that will be provided soon.
SaveMe Oh, the liberated avatar!
Labels:
SaveMe Oh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment