
" And the voice that I heard form the sky, said to me: go and get the book that the angel who exists to the sea as to the earth has in his hands. So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the book. By then, tha angel said to me: get it and eat it, to bitter your belly and to mellow your mouth as the honey can do. And I take the book from the angel's hands and eat it; entered to my mouth so mellowed as honey and when it got down to my stomach, my belly chagrined"
(Revelation 10.8-10)
The "book" was sweet enough to seduce me and go on with the process of absortion. By the same time it was so bitter into my stomach to provoke me to rap out whatever I have to say. The data entered to my body/platform as a domestic entry in order to be exported from my system as a vision - in a format of written or visual data
No comments:
Post a Comment